Player’s Club Sign Up
Sign up for FREE membership in the Monticello Casino and Raceway Players’ Club and start earning your rewards today! YOU’LL RECEIVE $10 IN FREE PLAY ON YOUR FIRST VISIT!
Player’s Club Rules
- Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Membership is free.
- Must be of legal age to participate and a valid, government-issued photo identification for proof of age is required to obtain a Players’ Club Card.
- The benefits of the program are intended for the use of the person listed on the account (“Member”).
- A Member may not allow any other person to use his or her Players’ Club Card.
- Players’ Club Cards may be used to track play and for the Member to accumulate points.
- Players’ Club Cards are non-transferable, the property of Monticello Raceway Management, Inc. (“MRMI”), and must be returned upon request of MRMI.
- MRMI, Empire Resorts, Inc., and any of their affiliates are not responsible for lost or stolen cards, including any resulting misuse.
- Each Member is responsible for selecting a Personal Identification Number (“PIN”) for his or her Players’ Club account. Each Member must keep this PIN confidential and secure, and is responsible for any activity on his or her account when the account is accessed by using this PIN.
- Points are awarded for all tracked VGM play and race track betting, where applicable.
- It is the responsibility of the Member to ensure his or her Players’ Club Card is inserted properly in the machine when playing VGMs.
- All point accumulations are subject to review and verification.
- Management reserves the right to adjust account status due to computer error, machine malfunction, operator error, fraud or other misuse of the Players’ Club Card.
- Points have no cash value.
- All point redemptions are final unless otherwise allowed at the sole discretion of Management.
- Point balances are non-transferable, including upon death and divorce.
- Points are valid as long as at least one (1) point is obtained every six (6) months. If no points are obtained within a six-month period, the entire Players’ Club account balance will expire.
- Members must show valid, government-issued photo identification prior to the redemption of points and or to receive any promotional gift or award.
- Members agree to allow MRMI the unconditional use of their name and likeness for promotions/advertising without compensation, consideration, notice, review, or further consent.
- All decisions regarding the interpretation of rules, eligibility, etc. for the Players’ Club program lie solely with Management whose decisions are final.
- MRMI reserves the right to modify or cancel this program at any time, for any reason, subject to any applicable regulatory approval, provided that such modification shall not, as of the date of such modification, materially alter or change any Member’s points(s) already acquired or redeemed.
- Member acknowledges that no one in their household is employed by MRMI or Empire or holds a gaming license issued by the New York State Gaming Commission.
- MRMI reserves the right to deny application for membership or terminate membership at any time in its sole discretion.
- Individuals who are excluded or self-excluded are not eligible to participate in the Players’ Club program.
- These rules are subject to change.